The sweetness of the carrots and the glaze work so well with the vinegar in this recipe. As a side dish, you’re not going to get much easier. A bonus is that you can boil them in advance and finish in the oven when you’re ready to serve.
What you’ll need:
1kg carrots (if they’re big you can halve them)
2 x tablespoons olive oil
2 x tablespoons FFMM glaze
2 x tablespoons sherry vinegar
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 200 Degrees Celsius.
2. Bring a large pan of water to a boil. Add carrots and cook for about five minutes.
3. Drain in a colander and allow to steam, uncovered.
4. Toss carrots in olive oil, vinegar and glaze.
5. Roast carrots for 30 minutes, shaking them often to prevent sticking/burning.